ORDER FRONTIER 5.56NATO 55GR ONLINE
Hornady Frontier® Cartridge features Hornady bullets and is available in 223 Rem, 5.56 NATO, 300 Blackout and 6.5 Grendel. Applications range from plinking, target shooting and hunting to law enforcement training and self-defense.
FISRTLY, CONSISTENCY IN EVERY CARTRIDGE
- State-of-the-industry loading techniques and quality control procedures ensure the reliability of every Frontier® Cartridge round.
SECONDLY, ROUNDS FOR ALL APPLICATIONS
- Frontier® Cartridge offers ammunition configured for a wide range of shooters and applications, everything from plinking, target shooting and hunting to law enforcement training and self-defense.
THIRDLY, BRASS CASES
- In addition to Hornady® target friendly, non-steel core bullets in a variety of offerings, Frontier® Cartridge features brass cartridge cases and military-grade boxer primers and propellant.
- Firstly, Product Line: Frontier
- Secondly, Caliber: 5.56NATO
- Thirdly, Bullet: 55 Grain FMJ
- Fourthly, Case Material: Brass
- Further, Muzzle Energy: 1282 ft.lbs.
- Muzzle Velocity: 3240 fps
- Sectional Density: .157
- Ballistic Coefficient: .243 (G1)
- Application: Varmint-Less than 50lb/Target/Match/Personal Defense
- In Conclusion, Box Count: 150
|FIRSTLY, CALIBER||5.56 NATO|
|SECONDLY, BULLET TYPE||Full Metal Jacket (FMJ)|
|THIRDLY, BULLET WEIGHT||55 GR|
|FOURTHLY, MUZZLE ENERGY||1282 ft lbs|
|MUZZLE VELOCITY||3240 fps|
|ROUNDS PER BOX||150|
|BOXES PER CASE||8|
Firstly, “Firearm” shall mean any portable barrel weapon that expels, is designed to expel or
may be readily converted to expel a shot, bullet or projectile by the action of an explosive,
excluding antique firearms or their replicas. Antique firearms and their replicas shall be
defined in accordance with domestic law. In no case, however, shall antique firearms
include firearms manufactured after 1899. Buy Best Firearms online
Secondly, “Parts and components” shall mean any element or replacement element specifically
designed for a firearm and essential to its operation, including a barrel, frame or receiver,
slide or cylinder, bolt or breech block, and any device designed or adapted to diminish
the sound caused by firing a firearm;
Thirdly, “Ammunition” shall mean the complete round or its components, including cartridge
cases, primers, propellant powder, bullets or projectiles, that are use in a firearm. ORDER FRONTIER 5.56NATO 55GR ONLINE